The Ontario’s Highlands Tourism Organization (OHTO) is pleased to announce the launch of a new regional event series to increase engagement with tourism operators and provide networking opportunities to connect and share ideas, successes, and inspiration.
Taking place in early 2023, this event series will rotate throughout Ontario’s Highlands’ region, providing access to all communities within the Ontario’s Highlands area, including Almonte, Sharbot Lake, Eagle Lake, Eganville, and Kaladar.
Each event will offer light refreshments which will vary depending on venue and there are discount prices being offered for all attendees. The event program features round table introductions, information about OHTO funded programs, and attendees may share success stories and discuss challenges in the industry. Informal networking opportunities will be available to provide options and resources and assist operators in building connections in the area.
OHTO on the Go events are scheduled to take place:
- January 20 – Sivarulrasa Gallery, Almonte, Lanark County. (Event has now closed)
- January 25 – Sir Sam’s Ski HIll, Eagle Lake, Haliburton Highlands. Tickets available here.
- January 27 – Kick & Push Brewing Company, Sharbot Lake, Frontenac County. Tickets available here.
- February 1 – Rio Tap & Grill, Eganville, Ottawa Valley. Tickets available here.
- February 22 – Addison’s Restaurant, Kaladar, Lennox & Addington. Tickets available here.
Tourism operators are encouraged to register for one of the events taking place in their region to connect with other tourism businesses and stakeholders and learn more about resources and opportunities available through OHTO.
“We are looking forward to getting together in person and forming valuable connections with industry in our region,” said Nicole Whiting, Executive Director for the OHTO. “By working together we can all move closer to full recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic and support one another along the way.”
For more information or to reserve a spot please email Elle MacQueen, Member Development Coordinator, or 613-629-6486 ext. 206.
Download media release here.