Tourism today is a rapidly evolving industry, and keeping up to speed on what’s new, what’s dated, and what’s coming up on the horizon can be a full time job. If that sounds a little scary, don’t worry. Here at Ontario’s Highlands Tourism Organization (OHTO), we are on the job so you don’t have to be.
This is why OHTO has developed a new digital education and training program, called Expand Your Knowledge. This program delivers an annual series of webinars and events that will provide OHTO members with valuable information about important tourism topics such as Indigenous allyship, environmental stewardship, workforce development, marketing best practices, experiential tourism development, and more.
Participants in live sessions are able to get an inside scoop on new trends and opportunities emerging for tourism in Ontario, ask questions of industry experts, and undertake core skill building to strengthen their business operations.
Interested? Check out the list of upcoming webinars and register for one today.
- Nov. 7: Introduction to OHTO's New Member Portal
- Nov. 7: Partner with OHTO through Come Wander
- Nov. 14: Pathways Towards Action – Tourism Advocacy 101
- Nov. 14: Ride the Highlands 101
- Nov. 21: Feast On® = Certified Local
- Nov. 21: Get More Bookings with Booker
- Nov. 28: Understanding How and Why to be an Indigenous Ally
- Nov. 28: Creating a Sustainability Strategy for your Business with GreenStep Solutions
Register for one or more sessions in this series through Eventbrite here.