Join now to be automatically included
in our mobile app!
Grow Your Business: Become an OHTO Member Today!
Are you a tourism-related business, attraction, or organization offering services in all or parts of the counties of Frontenac, Haliburton, Hastings, Lanark, Lennox and Addington, and Renfrew? Are you interested in being on the cutting edge of the tourism industry, using available resources to help take your business to the next level? Are you looking to grow or enhance your existing customer base by taking advantage of opportunities in marketing and product development? Do you want all this and more – for free? Join the Ontario’s Highlands Tourism Organization (OHTO) today!
Members of the OHTO are automatically included in marketing initiatives that are designed to increase tourism to the region in ways that are dynamic, current, and effective.
- Increase your exposure to an international audience with a free directory listing translated to over 50 languages on the OHTO’s consumer website at ontarioshighlands.ca.
- Help your customers find you on the go with a free directory listing on the Travel Ontario’s Highlands mobile app.
- Increase sales by partnering with other tourism related businesses in your area through our packaging program.
- Make your advertising dollars go farther with inclusion in regional advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Take advantage of significant savings with exclusive advertising opportunities that target your customers.
As an OHTO member, you will be able to take advantage of several exclusive business and professional development opportunities designed to strengthen and support your business.
- Improve your business with access to exclusive industry events, training seminars, networking, and online resources.
- Stay ahead of the competition with access to the latest tourism trends and research.
- Influence the growth of tourism by sharing your interests and opinions in local tourism development.
- Gain credibility within the industry and with potential visitors through a free directory listing on the OHTO’s industry website at ohto.ca.
- Your business, organization, or attraction must be tourism-related.
- Your business, organization, or attraction must be located within the OHTO’s regional boundary.
View a detailed map our region (pdf).