Calabogie Peaks Resort
30 Barrett Chute Road,
Starts: Sep 22nd, 2014 12:00 pm
Ends: Sep 25th, 2014 1:00 pm
Recreation professionals from across Renfrew County are excited to announce the Rural Ontario-East Active Recreation (ROAR) fall conference being held in Calabogie, Ontario.
The first annual ROAR conference is in the planning stages, and will take place on September 22-25, 2014 at Calabogie Peaks Resort. The goal is to unite over one hundred employees, volunteers and community champions from rural towns and small cities to share ideas, successes and opportunities.
Cost: $225 per person
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
600 Highway 7 EastRichmond Hill, ON
Starts: Oct 20th, 2014 7:30 am
Ends: Oct 22nd, 2014 4:30 pm
The Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation (OTMPC) is hosting their annual provincial travel centre services conference on October 21-22, 2014.
Join your travel information services colleagues from across Ontario and Canada for a two day conference designed for you to learn the latest trends and innovation, share best practices and engage with tourism industry partners.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Keynote presentations from industry and business experts such as Corrine Sandler, CEO and Founder of Fresh Intelligence and one of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs and author; Douglas Stephens, founder of "Retail Prophet" and one of the most influential retail futurists on the planet, Saad Raffi, CEO Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Para Pan Am Games.
- Training workshops on such topics such as servicing the LGBT Market, and Digital Marketing.
- Networking with colleagues around the province and meet some of your national counterparts.
- Industry Marketplace and Dinner where you can connect with local tourism organizations and learn about their products and services.
- Product tour of destinations and attractions in Central Counties RTO 6.
Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub
4 Bridge StreetBancroft, ON
Date: Oct 24th, 2014 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
You’re invited to join us at this year’s Tourism Dinner & Awards Celebration, featuring the 3rd Annual HOTie Awards!
- Doors open at 6pm
- Complimentary brewery tour
- Live entertainment and prizes
- PLUS complimentary shuttle service from Madoc, ON
Tickets on sale September 29th to October 21st! The cost is $25/ticket and $45/two tickets. Please note that tickets must be purchased in advance.
Special thank-you to our event sponsors: Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub, The Bancroft & District Chamber of Commerce, Foley’s Bus Lines Ltd. and the Town of Bancroft.
This event is brought to you by Hastings County and its tourism partners.
Cost: $25 per ticket/ $45 for two tickets
For more information, contact:
(613) 966-6712 x.4012
Pinestone Resort and Conference Centre
4252 Haliburton County Road 21Haliburton, Ontario, ON
Starts: Oct 27th, 2014 9:30 am
Ends: Oct 28th, 2014 4:00 pm
The Ontario's Highlands Tourism Organization (OHTO) is pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 4th Annual Tourism Conference & AGM at the Pinestone Resort and Conference Centre in Haliburton on October 27-28, 2014.
This year's two-day conference will explore the theme of "Making the Shift: Realizing the Potential of Rural Tourism” and focus on new ways to strengthen our regional identity, sharpen our tourism focus and leave lasting impressions with our guests through a visitor-centric, experience-based approach to marketing and destination development.
The two day event will feature an AGM and dynamic keynote speakers on the first day, followed by a series of workshops on topics such as media relations, travel trade and digital marketing on the second day. The conference will also include structured networking sessions and an opportunity to win prizes to enhance your business.
Tourism operators and businesses, destination marketing organizations, government and industry professionals, community leaders and supporters are all welcome to attend.
- Admission, lunch and refreshments for both days of the conference.
- Structured networking sessions to discuss tourism ideas and issues in an intimate and collaborative environment.
- Workshops where you will learn more about experiential marketing and how to create engaging, captivating travel experiences that speak directly to your target markets and set you apart from your competition.
- Giveaways including a grand prize admission to the Ontario Tourism Summit (November 12-13 at Blue Mountain).
- Exclusive discounts and offers from #MyHaliburtonHighlands businesses allowing attendees to explore the local attractions, culture and tourism experiences.
***There is no FEE to attend the AGM portion of the conference. All members are welcome.***
Cost: $55 early bird registration before September 23/ $80 regular registration beginning on September 24
For more information, contact:
Blue Mountain Resort
220 Jozo Weider BlvdBlue Mountains, ON
Starts: Nov 12th, 2014 8:30 am
Ends: Nov 13th, 2014 10:00 pm
The Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO) is honoured to be hosting the 10th Annual Ontario Tourism Summit and the Ontario Tourism Awards at Blue Mountain Resort in Blue Mountains November 12-13, 2014.
Join hundreds of tourism professionals from across the province who gather annually to learn the latest in industry trends and forecasts, share best practices, network with colleagues, and recognize industry leaders at the Tourism Awards. Growing Tourism in Ontario: Together. Today. Tomorrow.
Cost: $549 + (Early Bird Rate)
Sheraton Centre Toronto
Starts: Mar 30th, 2015 9:00 pm
Ends: Apr 1st, 2015 9:00 pm
Canada’s largest annual gathering of sport, tourism professionals and event management firms, Sport Events Congress attracts over 300 delegates each year. Held in the month of April, Sport Events Congress’ flagship element is the popular Sport Events Exchange, a business-to-business events marketplace where events rights holders have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with municipal representatives interested in hosting events in their communities.