Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
600 Highway 7 EastRichmond Hill, ON
Starts: Oct 20th, 2014 7:30 am
Ends: Oct 22nd, 2014 4:30 pm
The Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation (OTMPC) is hosting their annual provincial travel centre services conference on October 21-22, 2014.
Join your travel information services colleagues from across Ontario and Canada for a two day conference designed for you to learn the latest trends and innovation, share best practices and engage with tourism industry partners.
Five Reasons to Attend
- Keynote presentations from industry and business experts such as Corrine Sandler, CEO and Founder of Fresh Intelligence and one of Canada’s top female entrepreneurs and author; Douglas Stephens, founder of "Retail Prophet" and one of the most influential retail futurists on the planet, Saad Raffi, CEO Toronto 2015 Pan Am/Para Pan Am Games.
- Training workshops on such topics such as servicing the LGBT Market, and Digital Marketing.
- Networking with colleagues around the province and meet some of your national counterparts.
- Industry Marketplace and Dinner where you can connect with local tourism organizations and learn about their products and services.
- Product tour of destinations and attractions in Central Counties RTO 6.
Blue Mountain Resort
220 Jozo Weider BlvdBlue Mountains, ON
Starts: Nov 12th, 2014 8:30 am
Ends: Nov 13th, 2014 10:00 pm
The Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO) is honoured to be hosting the 10th Annual Ontario Tourism Summit and the Ontario Tourism Awards at Blue Mountain Resort in Blue Mountains November 12-13, 2014.
Join hundreds of tourism professionals from across the province who gather annually to learn the latest in industry trends and forecasts, share best practices, network with colleagues, and recognize industry leaders at the Tourism Awards. Growing Tourism in Ontario: Together. Today. Tomorrow.
Cost: $549 + (Early Bird Rate)
Sheraton Centre Toronto
Starts: Mar 30th, 2015 9:00 pm
Ends: Apr 1st, 2015 9:00 pm
Canada’s largest annual gathering of sport, tourism professionals and event management firms, Sport Events Congress attracts over 300 delegates each year. Held in the month of April, Sport Events Congress’ flagship element is the popular Sport Events Exchange, a business-to-business events marketplace where events rights holders have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with municipal representatives interested in hosting events in their communities.