The shift towards a new visitor-centric experience based regional strategy for the Ontario’s Highlands Tourism Organization (OHTO) is well underway and already showing impressive results, most recently through the Winter 2015 #rememberwinter Campaign which broke records for consumer engagement.
We believe this success not only came from diligent planning, insightful ideas and well placed messaging. It also succeeded because operators and members of OHTO helped inform everything above, and in many cases extended it into their own seasonal marketing.
Our Marketing Agency of Record, Karo Group, wants to continue this blueprint for success by collaborating with you again.
We will be hosting free OHTO Member Marketing Sessions across Ontario’s Highlands between April 28 and 30, 2015
These meetings are designed for two purposes:
1. Share with members our regional strategy as demonstrated through our marketing efforts
- Hear about the success of recent marketing activities, and how they are informing our approach going forward.
- Further understand our collaborative approach to communicating and delivering experiences to our target visitors.
- Learn what OHTO has in store for our summer campaign, how to tap into it, including opportunities to access materials and ideas available to businesses and organizations.
2. Gather feedback from our stakeholders to assist board members with strategic planning
- We have prepared a short questionnaire, which we would like you to consider, write down your answers, and bring along as notes for some of the discussions.
- As a vital partner in our efforts to increase visitation, we also invite you to take some time to think about and submit any questions or comments you would like to see addressed at these sessions no later than Friday, April 17th.
April 28 – 2:00-4:00PM – Rankin Community Centre, Pembroke (This session is part of the Ottawa Valley Tourist Association’s (OVTA) Annual General Meeting and advanced registration is required. Register here.)
April 29 – 9:00-11:00AM – Best Western Perth Plus, Perth
April 29 – 2:00-4:00PM – Madoc Public Library, Madoc
April 30 – 3:00-5:00PM – Pinestone Resort & Conference Centre, Haliburton
May 1st – 10:00-11:30AM – We will also be hosting a webinar presentation for anyone unable to attend the sessions in person. Please bookmark this link and use it to login for the webinar on May 1st.
Help shape the conversation by telling us what matters to you! We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information about the sessions, please contact Stephanie Hessel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-629-6486.