Training is crucial for organizational development and success. Well-trained employees can make a major impact on productivity levels, customer service and the financial bottom-line. Training is a great way for employers to improve operations and workforce performance and step ahead of the competition with superior service and distinctive tourism experiences.
The OHTO is working together with local tourism partners to offer tourism packaging, experiential travel development, and customer service workshops designed to assist you enhance your product offering and meet visitor needs and expectations. The OHTO offers a variety of trainings to suit your specific needs, whether your goal is improving the ability of your frontline staff to provide good service or you want to learn how to create and package unique and memorable travel experiences with your community tourism partners.
January – March 2013 Workshops
Click on a workshop below for more information.
- Jan. 17 – Introduction to Packaging – Smiths Falls
- Jan. 29 – Creating Unique Travel Experiences for the Maple Syrup Capital of Ontario – Carleton Place
- Jan. 30 – Service Excellence – Smiths Falls
- Feb. 12 – Building Single Supplier Packages – Haliburton
- Feb. 14 – Enrich your Tourism Product by Developing Experiences – Smith’s Falls
- Feb. 20 – EQ Boot Camp – CTC Workshop – Haliburton
- Feb. 20 – Building Experiences with EQ – CTC Workshop – Haliburton
- Feb. 21 – Building a Culture of Service Excellence – Perth
- Feb. 26 – Introduction to Packaging – Petawawa
- Feb. 26 – Developing Experiences – Petawawa
- Feb. 28 – Enrich your Tourism Product – Haliburton
- Mar. 06 – Creating Memorable Experiences – Madoc
- Mar. 19 – Building a Culture of Service Excellence – Eganville
- Mar. 20 – Service Excellence for Diverse Cultures – Maberley – WORKSHOP CANCELLED
- Mar. 21 – Marketing Experiences with EQ – CTC Workshop – Renfrew
- Mar. 26 – Marketing your Packages 100% Online – Haliburton
- Mar. 27 – Package Development Workshop – Renfrew
- Mar. 28 – Package Development Workshop – Smiths Falls – LOCATION MOVED TO: HERITAGE HOUSE MUSEUM
- Apr. 24 – Refining Your Packages – Stirling – RESCHEDULED FROM FEB. 27
Visit our events calendar for a complete listing of the workshops being held across Ontario’s Highlands from January to March 2013, as well as other industry opportunities.
Interested in hosting a workshop? Download the 2013-2014 Tourism Workshop Partnership Program and the application form attached below.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com or toll-free 855-629-6486.