Develop essential service skills that will prepare you to impress your customers and keep them coming back!
- Do you want to boost your revenues by delivering exceptional customer service?
- Would you like to increase customer loyalty and build the reputation of your business?
- Do you need to keep staff motivated and engaged?
- Are you ready to gain a competitive advantage for your excellence in customer service?
Then this FREE workshop is for you!
This half-day Essentials of Service Excellence workshop facilitated by the Ontario Tourism Education Corporation (OTEC) is a must-attend for anyone wishing to brush up on their customer service skills before the busy summer season. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about the new and innovative customer service program being launched exclusively in Ontario’s Highlands.
Workshop Dates & Locations:
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 – 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Trudeau Park Resort & Event Centre – Tweed
- Code’s Mill Inn & Spa – Perth
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 – 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Best Western Sword Motor Inn – Bancroft
- Best Western Renfrew Inn & Conference Centre – Renfrew
Thursday, June 14, 2012 – 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Halimar Resort – Haliburton
- Marguerite Centre – Pembroke
*Please note: Doors will open half an hour prior to each workshop for workshop check-in.
At this workshop, you will learn:
- The ‘moments of truth’ for each customer interaction
- How to develop lasting first impressions with your customers
- Factors that contribute to customer loyalty
- The communication process & skills that will help establish a connection with customers
- The 5-step service process that is essential for service excellence
This workshop is suitable for:
- Front line employees
Please note that registration for these workshops is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited space is available and advanced registration is required, so register today by clicking on the workshop you wish to attend:
Please note that you must be an OHTO member to take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Laura Slater at 613-629-6486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop essential service skills just in time for your busy season!